Wednesday, February 2, 2011

In Come The Camels!

The time has come for the camels to show up in Egypt. I've always found camels interesting. There's so much a camel can do, but I never thought wrestling through crowds and carrying a rider through a riot was one of them. There's a lot going on in the Middle East. The people up top know what's going on... they're letting this act of the play go on as long as it takes I guess... as long as it takes to escalate things to the next level.

Prophets across time seemed to think that the final days would come to pass with trouble in the Middle East. We've always seen problems there but this is bigger than those relative skirmishes. Apparently, there are similar protests all over the Middle East now. I don't know how this will all get settled but I bet there's going to be more violence before calm comes. Its a violent, more archaic society over there, all we can do is have hope.

No comments: