Wednesday, January 26, 2011

America : What happens at IHOP, Didn't Stay at IHOP

What's happening to America? Click on the pic to the left to check out the video! I mean, humans act out in a variety of ways typically. We're all animals after all, that goes for EVERY human on this planet. Some humans are more evolved than others. For some reason, I can't help enjoying watching videos like this - which are a huge disappointment actually.

We drive through the Orangeburg, SC area a couple times every year... though I can't say that I've ever seen anything like this happening there, I have seen a couple guys walking around with canes - like the guy in this video who's seen swinging said cane wildly proclaiming he's gonna "beat yo mutha fuckin' ass". If this behavior is the type that sets America apart from all other countries, we'd be at the bottom of the pile. A real bummer if you ask me.

No comments: