Tuesday, March 24, 2009

stolen...

Somewhere in southern California, there's a woman very proud of her new chest... the problem is, if she comes out of hiding she'll be arrested. Apparently, she went under the knife under a fraudulent identity to get free boobs. So here's the headline and her image:

Woman Allegedly Steals Brand New Breasts


Has the economy gotten so bad, people are stealing boob jobs? Police say Yvonne Pampellonne (pictured) used a fake ID to get cosmetic surgery.

link: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/weird/Woman-Allegedly-Steals-New-Breasts.html



I guess if you see her, either compliment her on her boobs or report her to the police... somewhere in southern California there's a plastic surgeon unable to make his $12,000 mortgage payment. Wait, something tells me he'll be able to make the payment - and that the $12k isn't that big of a deal.

But today, I have a surprise... its not going to be released here yet. Sometime soon though. I will say that it has to do with my art, but that's all I can divulge at this point. Pretty cool though.

No comments: