Thursday, April 2, 2009

drawing?

Nope... no new drawings since the other day. I've got one that I have to scan and put up here at some point. I'll keep the blog posted to new updates. But for now, smile along with me as I laugh at the ridiculousness of this 'news' article.


Woman to 911: Help! I'm locked inside my car

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
9:45 AM EDT, April 1, 2009

A 911 dispatcher had to tell a woman how to unlock her car on Sunday.

A woman called Kissimmee police to say she was locked inside her car at the Walgreen's on John Young Parkway near Poinciana.

"My car will not start. I'm locked inside my car," the unidentified woman said.

"Nothing electrical works. And it's getting very hot in here, and I'm not feeling well."

The dispatcher asked the woman if she was able to manually pull the lock up on the door.

The woman said she would try, and then, she said, "Yes, I got the door open."



No comments: