Monday, April 6, 2009

the art...

Its all about the art afterall...
My lovely woman and I had dinner with a couple friends that I went to high school with last night. During conversation, my friend told me that he always remembered me being a great artist. I don't think of myself as that but now look at my life and where I am with my art and can only say "DUH, you should have focused on this all along...".

I guess there's a lot we all think we should have done or should be doing. My art is just a natural part of my life. It only seems right to offer it to the world through my websites. A lot of the shirts I sell now don't really reflect my very unique drawing style, but they will in time. Right now, its all about survival. Period.

Here's my art website that goes along with the massiveink.com website.
http://www.lookatmysketchbook.com

More later...

No comments: