Sunday, March 1, 2009

change...

I'm no fan of politicians... but I do like to read about current events, geopolitics and so on. One of my favorite radio shows is Coast to Coast AM and Alex Jones' broadcasts. Jones is an absolute patriot and its great to hear him tell the real truth... if you haven't heard of him, its because the mainstream media wouldn't dare put him on air.

Anyway, as the people in the Carolinas and southeast are freezing in snow, all of us here in Florida are watching the palm trees bend with heavy wind. Its nice and sunny though and very comfortable outside. I was born and raised here, so this is normal for me. I couldn't imagine getting a foot of snow right now.

Next month, will be fun. More on that later. Nothing else to report really... well, you could listen to Alex's show, if its not live, its a repeat from yesterday! Here's the link: http://www.infowars.com/stream.pls

!

No comments: