Saturday, September 6, 2008

manage...

Blogging is work. I mean, if you do it right, the process takes a lot of research and typing time. But fortunately, I've become used to the process. My blogging is kind of a knee-jerk reaction to relaxing. Its what I do instead of writing in a journal. This is similar to, but not equal to, drawing in my sketchbook. That time is special and I truly phase out when drawing.

Anyway, there's a lot going on in the Massive Ink world. I've been very busy selling political tshirts. Its not something that satisfies my creative needs but its good on the wallet... or at least sort of. After all's said and done, I think I spend more time working on building my 'massive' empire than I would be working for someone... but that's the beauty, its all mine.

That's about it from here. I'll leave you with a sketch I drew a week or so back. Lots of work to do tonight... always really. Work never stops when you work for yourself.




No comments: