Tuesday, August 19, 2008

tap...

Vegas is in a dead heat as to who Barack Obama's vice presidential pick will be. Who knows? I don't. But I doubt it will be either one... but then I don't know much. And after the pick is made, I don't think it will make much difference. Anyway, I think its amazing how much energy and effort goes into this process... the politics on television is a tired and dragged out process. Just like everything else the news reports - like Tropical Storm Fay that's supposedly assaulting us here in Florida now.

Nonsense.

The eye is about 50 miles from my house here and the only thing different about today than any other day is the wind is blowing and its raining, no different than a normal thunderstorm. Yet, if you listen to the news, the sky is falling... here's where the shelters are... here's what to do to hide from the storm... its just ridiculous. Sickening actually because there's no reason for this.

Blah blah blah.


No comments: