Saturday, July 26, 2008

Barack Obama’s brother pushes Chinese imports on US

Barack Obama’s brother pushes Chinese imports on US
So this is a weird news story... and an interesting one at that. My studies have had my interest drift among our current leaders family history and understood that there are some very strangely timed positions held by his siblings. There's also the Chinese connection of our current - and I should say fearless leader - and his brother Neil, who has been paid to be a 'consultant' with a Chinese company... and this was years ago.

I suppose though that if I were running for office or if I were already in office, I'd have jobs lined up for my family and friends. Whether or not these family and friends took positions in 'enemy' territory would be in question. I don't think its in good taste for our politicians to have family that is employed as either consultants or salespeople from other countries. We are in desperate need here in the United States of having products made, bought and sold here.

True, we need imports and exports, but not for most items. We COULD make most products here in this country. There's a reason there are environmental laws, which are mostly why prices are so low at Wal-Mart... because most of the products sold there are made in China. Ask anyone, they'll tell you about the proliferation and takeover of China-made goods. All that 'cheap' stuff has been produced in a country that has few environmental laws. This is why we'll no doubt see a haze over many of the locations at the Olympic Games this year (2008).

America, Made in China.
That's all I can say.
Aloha.

No comments: